kirkhampuppets

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A visitor has arrived...


Good evening. To your left you will see a portion of the Kirkhampuppets studio. Can you see the puppets? How about...
Thread Stripey bunny spool of wire flowerpin linoleum shelf basket tasselcat
Wait a minute! Did I say tasselcat? You mean, he actually exists? "I don't believe it, something that fabulous can only be a figment of my imagination! Golly!" I can almost hear you now. But look closer.....or just look below....






Hi tasselcat, don't be shy.

I'm thinking there will have to be a few more of these guys. I would like to get a hold of some pink tulle, I would like him to be a little more...poufyskirted, or something. A little more sauciness. Sassy sauciness. I do like his confident hairstyle and demure expression, however.

I have been making some marionettes out of just fabric, no papier mache. Keep your eyes peeled....

Ciaociao Kirkhampuppets



3 Comments:

  • At 7:52 p.m., Blogger Sock Monty said…

    Oh, lovely Tasslecat! THERE do you meow! Did you like my peom in the last commentplace? I'm glad you exist!

     
  • At 9:22 p.m., Blogger Sock Monty said…

    Soooo....? Any new things?

     
  • At 11:15 a.m., Blogger Sock Monty said…

    i am typing my own comment today because my Mum is too busy to help me - Puppets, I think you should do the same thing - write the blogthing yourselves! Then you can write whatever you want!! cIt's not easy, but it's imporant yto get to says things when you have things to sayu!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home