kirkhampuppets

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Meet the Bunny...


Ahhhh, finally a day without humidity. An absolutely lovely day, sunny and everything. Makes me want to mow the lawn...but not right this minute, as I would like you to MEET THE BUNNY...
Rabbits, whether puppets or stuffed, are a popular item here at Kirkham Puppets. This could be because they are my favourite animal to make, and I tend to make more rabbits than anything else. Luckily, people like rabbits, so everyone is happy.
I am particularly fond of his outfit, with its interesting pattern and lime green buttons. He is a rather gentle and unassuming fellow, and is biding his time at the Scarborough Arts Councils gallery, waiting for a home.
Time for more packing, so off I go,

Until next time... Ciaociao from Kirkhampuppets

1 Comments:

  • At 7:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello,

    Your bunny is rea...lly cute. Hope to see more of your creations soon.

    Barb

     

Post a Comment

<< Home