kirkhampuppets

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Something Strange Appeared on the Page...


Curious! What a strange little fellow. A cat with a tassel, who ever heard of such a thing?!?. This is an idea I've been tossing around for a while now, and today in between clients out he came once again in my book. A bit of a cross dressing sort of tassel cat apparently, dressed as he is in a tutu, bow and paws made of bells. But who am I to question the keen fashion sense of tassel cats; they have always followed their own trends.
I think it is time to bring them into the world of 3D and see how they get along with the others. I like to introduce new creatures into the family once in a while, it gives the crazy button-eye dolls something to gossip about.
I'm off to cut stands now, out of some old weathered boards from my parents backyard fence. My Dad has built a lovely new fence, and I want to give some of the retired boards another go round. I think they'll look neat.

Ciaociao, Kirkhampuppets


1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I particularly like your spinny tassle cat. Do you spin him on the stick with your hands like a fuzzy tornado? It would be neat if it were on a pencil as well. You could even put a little wee bell on his tassle. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home