kirkhampuppets

Monday, September 19, 2005

Here I am...Where've I been?



Hello! Finally, the first entry since moving into our new home! Took long enough, didn't it?
We are all moved in, and loving our neighbourhood. It is a pleasure to be within walking/biking distance of many downtown places we like to visit, like galleries, parks, etc...
Now it is gear-up-to-Christmas time! The remaining puppets will be pleased to have so many new and interesting friends to get to know. They are becoming a little clique-ish, and we can't have that, now can we?
This lovely lady is Prea, a commission I did last year. My customer wanted her cat to be dressed in an Elizabethan type of outfit, with ruff-y collar and all, and this was the result. Commissions are an exciting part of the puppet business, especially if they are for something I haven't done before. Commissions can also push puppet development in new directions that I might not have thought about taking them, like large masks.
Well, I believe the stew(it's Irish!) is ready to be eaten, and Bryn and I are just the people to eat it(we're hungry!). Ciaociao for now...

kirkhampuppets

3 Comments:

  • At 12:04 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back, oh Puppets! May we all be puppety again! Hurray for the puppets!

     
  • At 11:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello? Puppets?

     
  • At 10:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WE AWAIT THE PUPPETS... WHERE ARE THE PUPPETS? WHY ARE THE PUPPETS NOT RULERS OF THE PLANET YET? THIS IS MOST ODD?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home