kirkhampuppets

Sunday, October 29, 2006

They don't bite...much.


Hey! It's a little posse of finger puppets. I know they look kind of tough, like they'd be bullies and stuff, but it is all an act. Underneath those sneering exteriors beat wee little hearts of gold.
I realize it may look like all I make is rabbit finger puppets, but this would be untrue. Look at the top row... a bear! Heh heh. No, I was just low on rabbits. I will make others too, more bears, horses, cats, ducks, sheep, leopards; all sorts. Sometime I would like to make small portable finger puppet theatres with backdrops, curtains and all. Could be good...

Keep warm in this windy weather,

Kirkhampuppets

5 Comments:

  • At 1:25 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, I see you have been busy. Just wondering if you have a picture of a lovely white bunny doll fashioned for a certain bridal princess. There has been some interest shown in such a doll, should you choose to create sisterlings. What say you?

    ... mnkyrsqr

     
  • At 8:02 p.m., Blogger Sock Monty said…

    i want a monkey puppet and a matching outfit and i want the monkey to be like me so it would be a "mini-Monty". i've been a very good boy this year.

     
  • At 1:34 p.m., Blogger Kirkham Puppets said…

    in reply to mnkyrsqr, 'tis doable, I think. I will look for a photo, I think there is one kicking around. KP

     
  • At 11:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Kel-Kel,

    I need to see some more foppish frogs. Perhaps in true 1800's attire?

    Have a tea on me,

    Crystal

     
  • At 1:00 a.m., Blogger Sock Monty said…

    I got bitten by a finger puppet the other day... but Mum says I shouldn't have been poking at it like that...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home